Copyright @ 2012 Dhiandra Safira. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Turning Fifteen and Everything.

HIIIIIIIII GUYS. Been 2 weeks since my last post aye? Ok i'm so sorry to y'all i've been EXTREMELY busy with high school works. Yep. I've been effectively studying in high school for......a week? Or abut lah. So yaaa I don/t really have time to update my blog.

July, 26th, 2012.
IT'S MY BIIIIRRRTTTHHHDDAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D i'm now officially fifteen. such a big deal ya know. if i could turn back time or just stop time, i would. I wanna stop growing up, it's hurting. Seriously. Okay so yeah it's my birthday today HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHIRA yeah yeah ookay thankyou and alright..............don't know what to write anymore.
OH! my birthday wishes! My main wishes right now is for me to be able to join the acceleration class that my school has ben holding for 7 years. That way I would be able to finish high school in only 2 years. But to go there wasn't easy. I need to pass some test. Well ALOT of test. I've passed the first test, scholastic test, I ranked 17 out of 234. Good one I know, I was surprised too. But I know I still need to work hard on the other tests. JUST WISH ME LUCK! and.......i'm fasting. yep. My first birthday while fasting. I'm happy though, it's a holy month and my fav month on the hjriah calendar. So yeah, that's all for now I think. JUST WISH ME TONS AND TONS OF LUCK IN MY NEW SCHOOL. LOVE YOU GUYS. AND..

HAPPY RAMADHAN MUBARAK FOR THOSE CELEBRATING!<3




Dhira Safira.
15 years old.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment