Copyright @ 2012 Dhiandra Safira. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!

Hi guyssssss, I'm back! Sorry i've been busy lately with high school thingy. Let me share it here ok

So 2 months ago, I've graduated from junior high school. I did the National Exams from 23rd until 26th of April, and the results came on June 2nd. I got the score 36.25 out of 40. That was a nice one, and now I've been accepted bye 65 Senior High School. Let me tell you, the public high schools here are named by number. In my city Jakarta, there are 115 public high schools. The number has nothing to do with the quality or anything, it's just like a name. So now I'm officially a student of 65 Senior High School! :D If you look at the passing grade, It's the #1 regular public school(and #2 in general, included the international standardised public schools etc) in West Jakarta so I'm very proud to be a part of it! :D  I was so scared I won't be accepted here but now I made it there! The Student Orientation started tomorrow, by a placement test. And then the opening of the Student Orientation Era(or whatever you call it in English) started nest Saturday until next Tuesday! Wish me luck, bye! :D



I'M A JUNIOR AGAIN NOW :P 








Dhiandra Safira.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment