Copyright @ 2012 Dhiandra Safira. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hi everyone. Sooooo about a month ago, my mom went to London for a yearly trip from her office. Yes, yes I envy her. So much. It's London everybody it's London! It's where my husbands (re: one direction) are from! I've always wanted to go to Paris and London, and my mom had gone to Paris AND London. She went to Paris last year. At first, mom told me and my sister that she's going to Korea. Well let me tell you, my sister is a K-Pop addict. She cried. My sister cried. She wanted to join mom to go to Korea but unfortunately no family member is allowed to. Until my mom told us that she's going to UK not Korea and i ALMOST CRIED. I mean c'mon i've been dreaming to go there for years!

Long story short, she went ther, to London, and she asked me what did I want for her to buy there so I told her I wanted anything related to One Direction and Justin Bieber! And I remember that there are One Direction collector dolls and I told mom I want it and she said yes. Unfortunately, the only doll left is the Niall one but that's okay. At least I got one hehehe :D 
She also bought me jackets, shirts and keychains. And also she bought me a "Keep Calm and Carry On" mug which is so cool! I love it so much, thankyou mom!

And here is my Niall doll. There are so many pictures of it and i just wanted to post all of them so, yeah.
















































Oh, I now also can officially slept with Niall Horan.................be jel ;)

ANYWAY IT'S MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SIS! ROCKING 13! HAHA




Dhira Safira.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment