ASSALAMUALAIKUM PEOPLE, HAPPY EID MUBARAK TO YOU ALL MUSLIMS OUT THERE READING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha I still could feel the Eid Fitr weather. The togetherness, everything. It felt so good to celebrate a special day with your entire big family.
Readers I'm so super sorry i haven't post things so often lately, as you know I've been really busy with school and it was Ramadhan, the holy month for us Muslims, the month for us to do as much prayer as possible and I don't wanna spent any second of it doing stuffs I don't really need to do. I love writing my blog, yes, but there are alot more stuffs that are more important to do. So it's now finished, Ramadhan is already done, normal school hours is waiting, with all the homeworks I need to do too. Happy Eid Mubarak once again people, may Allah bless our soul and receive and also grant our prayers, InsyaAllah. :-)
HAPPY EID MUBARAK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment